The Bart’s City Life Saver Trustees were all originally drawn from the City of London itself and remain very actively involved with the running of the Charity. They have provided long standing support and commitment to ensure the continuing success and survival of Bart’s City Life Saver.
· David Collier (Research Fellow, William Harvey Research Institute)
· Lali Japaridze (Senior Health Director, BP)
· Helen Lipscomb (UK Company Secretary, Aspen)
· Alison Martin (Consultant Occupational Physician)
· Steve Ready (Nottingham University Hospital)
· David Skinner (Consultant A&E, John Radcliffe Hospital)
· Duncan Smith (Lecturer in Adult Nursing, City University London)