Adult, Baby & Child Basic Life Support
The Adult, Baby & Child Basic Life Saver (BLS) course provides theoretical and practical training to care for a person: experiencing a heart attack, collapsed and unconscious or choking.
The class takes 3 hours and following successful completion of a course the participant will receive a certificate which is valid for one year.
what you will learn
1. How to recognise the signs and symptoms of a heart attack in a conscious person;
2. What to do if the casualty collapses and becomes unconscious;
3. How to deliver basic life support ‘CPR’ if the person stops breathing;
4. Demonstration of use of an AED
5. Treatment for a choking adult, baby & child
1 person £50 - Charterhouse Square - 3 hours
Tuesday 21st May, 6-9pm
Tuesday 18th June, 6-9pm