Adult, Baby & Child Basic Life Support
The Adult, Baby & Child Basic Life Support (BLS) course provides theoretical and practical training to care for a person who is experiencing a heart attack, who has collapsed and is unconscious, or who is choking.
This is a 3 hour course and is appropriate for people who are new to resuscitation training and people who opt for an annual recertification.
Following successful completion of the course, the participant will receive a certificate which is valid for one year.
what you will learn
1. How to recognise the signs and symptoms of a heart attack in a conscious person;
2. What to do if the casualty collapses and becomes unconscious;
3. How to deliver basic life support ‘CPR’ if the person stops breathing;
4. How to recognise an automated external defibrillator (AED) and acknowledge its role in cardiac arrest;
5. Treatment for a choking adult, baby and child.
Please note, this course does not include practical training in the use of an AED. This is covered in our AED training course.
£50 per person
5+ Group Discount - 10% discount per person when booking as a group of 5 or more. Apply the offer code GROUP at checkout.
William Harvey Heart Centre, Charterhouse Square, London EC1M 6BG
Tuesday 22nd October, 6-9pm
Sunday 3rd November, 10am-1pm
Tuesday 19th November, 6-9pm
Sunday 1st December, 10am-1pm